As of September 27, 2023, Elon Musk has a net worth of US$248.2 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the automotive industry. Zeng Robin follows in second place with $29.0 billion, while Stefan Quandt ranks third with $23.9 billion, and Susanne Klatten comes in fourth with $23.1 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Wang Chuanfu, whose net worth is $17.5 billion, and Eric Li, whose net worth is $14.5 billion. Lu Xiangyang is placed 7th with a net worth of $14.1 billion. Huang Shilin ($13.3 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the automotive industry, followed by Shahid Khan (No. 9) with $12.2 billion and Wei Jianjun (No. 10, $11.8 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Automotive Industry, 2023
- Elon Musk: $248.2 billion
- Zeng Robin: $29.0 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $23.9 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.1 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $17.5 billion
- Eric Li: $14.5 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $14.1 billion
- Huang Shilin: $13.3 billion
- Shahid Khan: $12.2 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $11.8 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $8.7 billion
- Li Xiang: $8.1 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.8 billion
- Ernest Garcia II: $6.5 billion
- Vikram Lal & family: $6.2 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $6.0 billion
- Dan Friedkin: $5.7 billion
- Li Ping: $5.6 billion
- Mark Shoen: $4.5 billion
- Mong-Koo Chung: $4.2 billion
Have you read?
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies.
World’s Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools.
The world’s top 50 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World.
Richest Actors In The World.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com