Marketing Podcast with Xenia Muntean
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Xenia Muntean. Xenia is the CEO and Co-Founder of Planable, a content review and marketing collaboration platform used by over 5,000 teams behind brands such as Hyundai, Christian Louboutin, Viber, and United Nations. Prior to launching Planable, at 20 y.o. she built a digital marketing agency and led social for clients such as Coca-Cola.
Xenia has been recognized on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list and she spoke on the Innovation Stage at Cannes Lions in 2018. Xenia graduated from Tim Draper’s startup academy in Silicon Valley and took Planable through the Techstars London accelerator in 2017. She has also published a book – The Manifesto on Content Marketing Teams and has launched her own podcast – People of Marketing.
Social media is a marketing channel today that can’t be ignored. The CEO and Co-Founder of Planable, Xenia Muntean, was tired of spending her life in a spreadsheet creating content and juggling managing multiple social media accounts. Instead of continuing to spin her wheels in such a seemingly unproductive workflow, she decided to find and create her own solution to the problem. In this episode, I talk with Xenia about her journey in building Planable, the problems the platform has sought out to solve for so many people, and the many ways you can use Planable in your content planning to enhance your customer journey.
Questions I ask Xenia Muntean:
- [1:49] What it was like going through the Techstars Accelerator program and how do you think it relates in terms of success for you?
- [2:36] Why did you create Planable?
- [4:53] What’s been the hardest thing for you to figure out or learn along your journey with creating Planable?
- [6:31] What’s been the most rewarding part of growing your own growing Planable?
- [7:23] What was the biggest thing you did to launch Planable, that led to a great deal of success?
- [8:53] What was the launch with AppSumo like?
- [10:55] What are some of the problems that Planable saw along the way?
- [14:10] What role does AI play in content planning and in execution and even inside of the Planable tool?
- [15:46] What are some of the ways that you’re seeing people use Planable for different stages of the customer journey?
- [17:32] How are you seeing agencies and consultants using a tool like Planable?
- [19:13] Where people can find out more about Planable, and is there an offer you have for Duct Tape Marketing Podcast listeners?
More About Xenia Muntean:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the Planable and HubSpot Podcast Network.
Planable is a social media collaboration tool that helps marketers around the world plan, create, review, approve, and schedule social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google my Business, TikTok and LinkedIn. If you wanna check it out, you can actually give it a try for free. Just go to planable.io, sign up, and start creating awesome content. There’s no credit card required or time limit to the free plan. You have 50 posts included and once you reach that number, you can use the coupon DUCTTAPE50 and get 50% off the first 2 months for any plan that suits your needs. Go to planable.io, grab your team and give it a spin.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND
Leave a Reply